do you have unnecessary files on your dropbox account and want to delete them don’t worry we’ve got you covered in this video we will guide you to delete files from dropbox.
How to delete
let’s get started visit dropbox.com and log into your account now navigate to the file you want to delete and click on the three dot icon in the far right corner now select delete a pop-up will appear select delete to confirm.
Steps To Follow
- if you want to delete multiple files on dropbox select the files you want to delete by marking the check boxes.
- now click on the three dot icon on the right and select delete a pop-up will appear select delete to confirm on your phone.
- launch the dropbox app tap on the menu icon at the top left corner select file files from the menu pane.
- click on the three dot icon of the file you want to delete scroll down to the bottom and select delete confirm by tapping delete.
- if you want to delete multiple files at once tap and hold on any file you want to delete and select other files.
- now tap on the three dot icon at the top right corner of your screen and select delete a pop-up will appear select delete to confirm and that’s it.
If you like this article make sure to hit that like button and follow to our blog for more tutorials and also don’t forget to hit the bell icon to get notified every time we post a new article have a great day see you in the next tutorial.