Our team studied on 60548 reviews available online for Aftermarket 1080 Ti, chose the finest ones and prepared Aftermarket 1080 Ti Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Aftermarket 1080 Ti from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Aftermarket 1080 Ti from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Graphic Cards N108TGAMINGOC-11GD (Renewed)||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||inRobert GAA8S2U GA91S2H Video Card Fan Replacement for Zotac GTX 1070 Ti Mini||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|4||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition Gaming||9||Check on Amazon|
|5||ASUS PH-GTX1050TI-4G GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card||9||Check on Amazon|
|6||SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|7||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|8||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti - FE Founders Edition (Renewed)||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|9||ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort PC GDDR5X Graphics Card TURBO-GTX1080TI-11G (Renewed)||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|10||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 TI Duke 11G OC) (Renewed)||8.2||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Aftermarket 1080 Ti
60548 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Aftermarket 1080 Ti in this article.
Table Of Content:
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Graphic Cards N108TGAMINGOC-11GD Renewed
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 12G-P5-3967-KR, 12GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal...
- inRobert GAA8S2U GA91S2H Video Card Fan Replacement for Zotac GTX 1070 Ti Mini,GTX 1080 Ti Mini Graphic...
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Cooler & LED, Optimized Airflow Design...
- ASUS PH-GTX1050TI-4G GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- SAMSUNG 970 EVO SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology, Black/Red...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm...
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti FE Founders Edition Renewed
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort PC GDDR5X Graphics...
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card...
1. GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Graphic Cards N108TGAMINGOC-11GD (Renewed)
- Core Clock (MHz): 1657/1544 (Boost/Base) in OC Mode and 1632/1518 (Boost/Base) in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 8+2 Power Phases
- Form Factor: ATX
2. EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real Boost Clock: 1800 MHz; Memory Detail: 12288 MB GDDR6X
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics
- Triple Fans + 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-Metal Backplate & Adjustable ARGB
3. inRobert GAA8S2U GA91S2H Video Card Fan Replacement for Zotac GTX 1070 Ti Mini
- Diameter of right fan: 100mm, Diameter of left fan: 87mm ,Screw hole distance: 42x42x42mm
- Suitable for ZOTAC GTX 1070 Ti Mini (ZT-P10710G-10P)
- Suitable for GTX 1080 Ti Mini (ZT-P10810G-10P)
- Suitable for ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5X (ZT-P10620A-10M)
- Suitable for ZOTAC GTX 1060 AMP Edition 6GB GDDR5X (ZT-P10620C-10M)
4. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition Gaming
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X.
- EVGA iCX Cooling – Delivering industry-leading cooling performance to your Graphics Card.
- Requirements-Minimum of a 600 Watt power supply.
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow.
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC.
5. ASUS PH-GTX1050TI-4G GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Clock speeds of 7008MHz
- PCI Express 3.0 Interface
- Ports: 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort
- Chipset: NVIDIA
- GPU Processor: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
6. SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology
- INNOVATIVE V NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 500,000 IOPS Random Read.
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
7. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
8. NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti – FE Founders Edition (Renewed)
- Package Weight, 1.926 kilograms
- Package Dimensions, 9.5 L x 32.8 H x 17.6 W (centimeters)
9. ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort PC GDDR5X Graphics Card TURBO-GTX1080TI-11G (Renewed)
- 1582 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer.
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster.
- Customizable backlit logo plate that can be replaced with your own design for a truly unique look
10. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 TI Duke 11G OC) (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X, Card dimension: 320 x 141 x 42 mm
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz (OC mode); Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- DisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2/ DL-DVI-D. Please Note: kindly refer the user guide before use
Aftermarket 1080 Ti Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Aftermarket 1080 Ti stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Aftermarket 1080 Ti in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Aftermarket 1080 Ti for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Aftermarket 1080 Ti Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Aftermarket 1080 Ti in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Aftermarket 1080 Ti currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Aftermarket 1080 Ti based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Aftermarket 1080 Ti before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Aftermarket 1080 Ti they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Aftermarket 1080 Ti, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Aftermarket 1080 Ti before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Aftermarket 1080 Ti will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Aftermarket 1080 Ti if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Aftermarket 1080 Ti on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.