You can trust our selection for 775 Motherboard Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 62663 reviews for 775 Motherboard and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 775 Motherboard where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best 775 Motherboard.
|1||Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|4||Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number: U880P||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|5||Adjustable Motherboard Backplate, CPU Heatsink Mounting Base Radiator Holder Backplate for Intel 775 1155 1156 1366||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|6||IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 Socket 775 Motherboard 64Y3055 64Y6171 for IBM 7627 SFF||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|7||HP - MAINBOARD INTEL 775 MS-7525 - 517069-001||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|8||Intel D945GNT 945G Motherboard ATX + Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|9||Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|10||Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775||8.2||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 775 Motherboard
62663 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 775 Motherboard in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port...
- Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI, Video, Audio & Gigabit LAN
- Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number:...
- Adjustable Motherboard Backplate,CPU Heatsink Mounting Base Radiator Holder Backplate for Intel 775 1155...
- IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 Socket 775 Motherboard 64Y3055 64Y6171 for IBM 7627 SFF
- HP MAINBOARD INTEL 775 MS-7525 517069-001
- Intel D945GNT 945G Motherboard ATX + Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate
- Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775, G41M LGA775 Series Computer Motherboard 1xPCI-Ex16 Graphics...
1. Motherboard LGA 775 DDR3 for Intel G41 Chipset Dual Channel Desktop Computer Mainboard Support IDE Port
- Made of high-quality materials, come with high performance and stable performance
- The motherboard possess the function of integrated graphics, sound card and network card
- Support IDE port, small in size, easy to install, no other special requirement
- The product is easy to use, and highly compatible with many applications
- Professional designed DDR3 motherboard possess dual channel, is your best choice for desktop computer.
2. Intel DG41TY Intel G41 Socket 775 Micro-ATX Motherboard w/DVI
- MicroATX motherboard supports LGA775 socket processors and features integrated video and audio
- Integrated Intel Graphica Media Accelerator X4500 provides high-definition video
- Integrated 6-channel audio using the Realtek ALC888AVC codec
- Eight USB 2.0 ports, four SATA IDE interfaces
3. Dell Socket 775 Motherboard 3NVJ6 03NVJ6 for GX780 SFF
- BRAND DELL
- MEMORY TYPE DDR3 SDRAM
- SOCKET TYPE LGA 775/SOCKET T
- EXPANSION SLOTS PCI, PCI EXPRESS X16
- NUMBER OF MEMORY SLOTS 4
4. Genuine DELL Intel G41 Socket 775 Motherboard For the Inspiron 537 SMT / 537s SFF Systems Part Number: U880P
- Genuine Dell U880P Motherboard for the Inspiron 537 SMT and 537s SFF systems
- Chipset: Intel G41; Processor: Socket 775, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad Core, Intel Pentium D; Memory: 2x 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, 4GB Max Total.
- Audio: Integrated 5.1 Intel HD Audio; Reaktek ALC662; Video: Integrated Intel GMA 4500
- retainers. Expansion Capabilities: 2x PCI, 1x PCI Express x1, 1x PCI Express x16
- Peripheral Interfaces: 1x VGA Monitor Connector, 1x RJ45 Ethernet/LAN Port, 4x back-panel USB 2.
5. Adjustable Motherboard Backplate
- Suit for Intel 775 1155 1156 1366.
- Package Includes: 1x Adjustable CPU Backplate
6. IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 Socket 775 Motherboard 64Y3055 64Y6171 for IBM 7627 SFF
- MEMORY TYPE DDR3
- NUMBER OF MEMORY SLOTS 4
- MODEL THINKCENTRE M58P
- SOCKET TYPE LGA 775 (T)
- BUS SPEED 1066MHZ
7. HP – MAINBOARD INTEL 775 MS-7525 – 517069-001
- Manufacturer’s motherboard name: MSI MS-7525
- HP/Compaq name: Boston-GL6
- Micro-ATX: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 21.9 cm (8.6 inches)
- HP Part NO: 517069-001
- Support Spec Information from HP web
8. Intel D945GNT 945G Motherboard ATX + Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate
- Intel D945GNT Motherboard
- Sold with Pentium 4 3GHz CPU + 1GB RAM + HSF IO Plate
- CPU Type Socket LGA 775
- Intel 945G Chipset
- ATX Form Factor
9. Intel D945GTP D945PLM Socket 775 Desktop Motherboard + Pentium D 3.0GHz 3.00GHz CPU + Fan I/O Plate
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
- Intel D945GTP LGA 775 Socket MicroATX Dekstop MotherBoard
10. Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775
- Good compatibility and expansion space, does not account for system memory.
- DDR3 memory, 1600/1333MHz support, low power consumption, strong performance.
- The motherboard is small and easy to install, no need for complicated operations.
- VGA interface, bring a clearer video experience for you and avoid pixel blurring.
- This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable.
775 Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 775 Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 775 Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 775 Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 775 Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 775 Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 775 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 775 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 775 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 775 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 775 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 775 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 775 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 775 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 775 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.