Our team studied on 50160 reviews available online for 5.3 Cam Swap, chose the finest ones and prepared 5.3 Cam Swap Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 5.3 Cam Swap from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 5.3 Cam Swap from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||MSCRP LS Throttle Body Bypass Hose kit LS Coolant / Steam Port Crossover Hose Kits||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||ICT Billet LS LT Countersunk Camshaft Thrust Retainer Plate Flat Head Bolts Gasket Seal Cam Gen III IV V 4.8 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L LSX LS1 LT1 L83 L86 L87 L84 LT4 LQ4 LQ9 LS2 LS3 551269||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||Fel-Pro TCS 45993 Timing Cover Set||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|4||Comp Cams 54-703-11 Stage 2 Thumpr Cam for GEN IV LS 4.8/5.3/6.0L Trucks||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|5||How to Rebuild GM LS-Series Engines (S-A Design)||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|6||Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Stage 3 Cam Beehive Springs and Pushrod Kit Fits Silverado Sierra Vortec 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|7||MAHLE B31822 Gasket||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|8||Texas Speed TSP Stage 2 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Vortec Truck Cam 3 Bolt Cam 4.8 5.3 6.0 (Camshaft and Springs Only)||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|9||ICT Billet LS Timing Cover Gasket Set Crankshaft Cover Cam Swap 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 Compatible with LS1 LQ4 LQ9 LM7 LS2 LS3 LS7 LC9 LS6 GM RPO Codes Seal 511312||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|10||Texas Speed TSP 224R 224/224 .600"/.600" Camshaft||8.4||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 5.3 Cam Swap
50160 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 5.3 Cam Swap. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- MSCRP LS Throttle Body Bypass Hose kit LS Coolant / Steam Port Crossover Hose Kits
- ICT Billet LS LT Countersunk Camshaft Thrust Retainer Plate Flat Head Bolts Gasket Seal Cam Gen III IV...
- Fel-Pro TCS 45993 Timing Cover Set
- Comp Cams 54-703-11 Stage 2 Thumpr Cam for GEN IV LS 4.8/5.3/6.0L Trucks, camshaft only
- How to Rebuild GM LS-Series Engines S-A Design
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Stage 3 Cam Beehive Springs and Pushrod Kit Fits Silverado Sierra Vortec...
- MAHLE B31822 Gasket
- Texas Speed TSP Stage 2 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Vortec Truck Cam 3 Bolt Cam 4.8 5.3 6.0...
- ICT Billet LS Timing Cover Gasket Set Crankshaft Cover Cam Swap 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 Compatible with LS1...
- Texas Speed TSP 224R 224/224 .600"/.600" Camshaft, Spring Kit, Chromoly Pushrods, and Gasket Set 4.8 5.3...
1. MSCRP LS Throttle Body Bypass Hose kit LS Coolant / Steam Port Crossover Hose Kits
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines
- Includes: 2 orings, 2 bolts, 2 coolant ports, 1 PTFE TAPE，and 1 steel braided hose .
- Can be installed on the front or rear of the cylinder heads
- Thread sealant NOT included
- not compatible with FAST 102 intake manifolds
2. ICT Billet LS LT Countersunk Camshaft Thrust Retainer Plate Flat Head Bolts Gasket Seal Cam Gen III IV V 4.8 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L LSX LS1 LT1 L83 L86 L87 L84 LT4 LQ4 LQ9 LS2 LS3 551269
- Compatible with: LS series engines with FLAT head bolts
- Includes: 1 retainer gasket plate, and hardware
- LS Countersunk Camshaft Retainer Plate Gasket
- Genuine OEM Factory Part
- Best in Quality
3. Fel-Pro TCS 45993 Timing Cover Set
- Meets or exceeds all original equipment specifications
- Application specific, providing unsurpassed quality for a seal you can trust
- Validated for fit, form, and function
- Engineered for the sealing repair environment
- Each Fel-Pro gasket, no matter how small, is engineered to exacting standards with proprietary design, engineering and manufacturing processes.
4. Comp Cams 54-703-11 Stage 2 Thumpr Cam for GEN IV LS 4.8/5.3/6.0L Trucks
- Developed and Tested on the Dyno – Adds 89 Horsepower when used with properly matched CK and MK kit components.
- High RPM Potential – LST camshafts accel in the 6,700 to 7,300 RPM range, allowing engines not only to turn more RPM, but also to make more power in this range.
- No Guesswork – Properly matched components in CK and MK kits completely remove any guesswork in selecting the rest of the valve train.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
5. How to Rebuild GM LS-Series Engines (S-A Design)
- How to Rebuild GM LS-Series Engines
6. Brian Tooley Racing BTR Truck Stage 3 Cam Beehive Springs and Pushrod Kit Fits Silverado Sierra Vortec 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2
- Brian Tooley Racing BTR Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs and 7.
- The Brian Tooley Vortec Racing Truck Cam Kit includes: Stage 3 Truck Cam, Beehive Springs, Set of VS LS Hat Seals, 7.
- Stage III Camshaft Specs Specs: 218/224 .553/.553 110+0 Requires a 3 bolt timing gear.
- STAGE 3 SPECIFICS: The Stage 3 V2 camshaft is an amazing all around grind for the truck enthusiast.
- Will work with stock converter in some trucks, but recommended to install a 2800-3000 converter for best overall performance.
7. MAHLE B31822 Gasket
- All MAHLE gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available.
- MAHLE gaskets utilizes OE equivalent or better materials in all our gaskets
- MAHLE gaskets is the leader in Domestic, Asian and European applications
- The contents of MAHLE gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package.
- 2006 – 2007 Camshaft retaining plate, flat type bolt holes (non recessed)
8. Texas Speed TSP Stage 2 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Vortec Truck Cam 3 Bolt Cam 4.8 5.3 6.0 (Camshaft and Springs Only)
- Texas Speed Stage 2 Low Lift 212/218, .
- This cam gained 51.
- This cam uses proprietary TSP lobe profiles that are designed to utilize the factory GM LS6 single beehive valve springs and your factory pushrods, making them the most affordable cam package on the market.
- 1200-5800 RPM Power Band; This is an excellent performance camshaft with a smooth idle! We’ve had tons of customers select this camshaft when looking for a cam that drives almost stock, and can be hidden with some exhaust systems! If you’re looking for a small, stealth camshaft the 212/218 is a great option to consider.
- These cams are designed specifically for 4.8 5.3 6.0 combinations.
9. ICT Billet LS Timing Cover Gasket Set Crankshaft Cover Cam Swap 4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 Compatible with LS1 LQ4 LQ9 LM7 LS2 LS3 LS7 LC9 LS6 GM RPO Codes Seal 511312
- Compatible with: All GM LS series engines (Gen 3 & 4)
- Gasket and Crankshaft Seal are direct replacements for OEM components
- Not Compatible with LSX engine block and LSX covers
- Timing Cover Gasket Set
- Includes: 1 front timing cover gasket ,1 crankshaft seal, 2 water pump gaskets, and 3 oil pick-up tube o-rings.
10. Texas Speed TSP 224R 224/224 .600″/.600″ Camshaft
- Texas Speed TSP 224R 224/224 .
- Includes TSP .
- The 112LSA helps to bring the camshafts powerband lower in the rpm band.
- The 224R camshaft is without a doubt one of the most popular camshafts we offer for the LS1 engines.
- It has awesome drive-ability while making a solid 40+ rear wheel horsepower gains! For customers looking for a smaller camshaft that packs a big punch, the 224R camshaft is pretty hard to beat!.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 5.3 Cam Swap currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 5.3 Cam Swap based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 5.3 Cam Swap before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 5.3 Cam Swap they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 5.3 Cam Swap, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 5.3 Cam Swap before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 5.3 Cam Swap will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 5.3 Cam Swap if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 5.3 Cam Swap on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.